Monday, February 10, 2014

What is your favorite season? What do you like about this season? What things do you like to do in this season?

Good evening. everybody!My favorite season is summer. i like the all seasons but summer is the best for me. Weather is the warmest, days are longest and nights are shortest. I like spending my time with my friends, and family. I can enjoy walking, exercising, and viewing of nature. Summer has many water activities such as boating, sailing, swimming and beach voleyball. Summers best meal is barbecue. I love barbecue at the beach in this season because smells so good, delicious, easy. fast and interesting. I like beauty of nature. i like water park too. Last summer i went to Six Flags two times. It was fun. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what summers are like in Mongolia. Do you do the same activities as in Chicago or very different?

    ReplyDelete