Monday, February 24, 2014

Americans vs. People from your country

Good evening. It is just my idea. If i wrote something wrong about Americans or Mongolians sorry for me.I think Americans populatian is bigger than Mongolians, Many countries people living in US. Most people view the Americans as being more dangerous than Mongolians because Americans can use gun everywhere Mongolians not. Like Americans, Mongolians are both friendly but they are friendly in different situation. For example; When people visit American family they will welcome you very nice and they talk very nice but they do not entertain very well.Americans do not know who they are, they will not blet you in.People visit any countryside family in Mongolia Mongolians do not know who they are, They will very friendly and they are entertain very well what they have. If you want or need something they will give you everything what they have. In the end they are both very kind and generous.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can find kindness and generosity in every country and within every nationality. I have met many friendly, kind Mongolians, and I hope you have met many Americans like that too.

    ReplyDelete