Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My favorite kind of movies are drama and Disney animated movie. For example; Titanic, Notebook, and Three meters above the sky, Frozen and Ice age. These are my all time favorite movie. I watched great love from dramas movie that is why i love that kind of movie. After i watched good movie my feels so hot and emotional. if this movie so good.Dramas movies are influenced me in good way like more mild and soft feels. My last movie was Frozen. It was kids movie. It was interesting and cute. I don't like horror movies because i am so afraid that kind of movie. After i watch horror movie, i can not sleep and i can not stay dark room. Finally i like to watch movie so i prefer to watch a movie next week with my friend if weather is good. :-) Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. You're right...movies bring out lots of feelings, don't they? I used to watch horror movies when I was younger, but I don't have the nerves to watch them now!

    ReplyDelete